This post may contain affiliate links. An affiliate advertising program is designed to provide a way for Do Better Blog to earn fees by linking to affiliated sites.
Acure Rose Argan Oil is seriously giving me the radiant face of an angel. After becoming a mother I forgot the important priority of self care. Like many mothers, I put myself on the back burner and stopped my daily skin regime of cleansing, toning, and moisturizing. To be completely honest, I was lucky to get a shower once a week.
I looked in the mirror one day and noticed how aged and tired my skin looked..
So, I logged onto Grove.co and browsed around for a hardcore moisturizing oil.
For those of you who aren’t familiar with Grove Collaborative, it is a free collaborative commerce site that provides discounted natural products. My favorite thing about Grove is that you are assigned a “personal consultant” that can manage your orders via email or text. I managed a return/exchange all through text messages while I nursed my baby in bed! Sign up here and get a free $10 credit:https://www.grove.co/referrer/736132/
*Grove has a recurring shipment but they always give you plenty of notice about what is in your order and when it ships. I have yet to receive an “oh crap” surprise shipment that I didn’t agree to.
Acure Aromatherapeutic Rose Argan Oil:
- Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil*: Oil expressed from the kernels of Argan trees. Argan oil is a skin conditioner. EWG rating 1.
- Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil*: Orange peel oil serves a multitude of uses from aromatics, preservatives, hair conditioners, and viscosity control. EWG rating 1.
- Pelargonium Graveolens (Rose Geranium) Flower Oil*:Rose Geranium is used for nerve pain, aromatics, and as an astringent. EWG rating 1.
- Cymbopogon Citratus (Lemongrass) Leaf Oil*: Lemongrass oil is used as a mild astringent and aromatic. EWG rating 1.
- Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Oil*: Aromatic. EWG rating 1.
The ingredients are clean, organic and it makes my skin soft and supple.
I started seeing results after 2 days of twice daily application. My face felt plump and supple. My skin started glowing again! I really love applying this oil before applying my 100% Pure Second Skin foundation. If don’t have an effective moisturizer under my foundation, the makeup highlights any dry specks of skin.
Acure Rose Argan Oil is a light to medium weight moisturizing oil that I found to work perfectly under my makeup. I simply apply the oil and by the time I finish brushing my teeth my skin is dry enough to apply my liquid foundation.
Click here to buy Acure Aromatherapeutic Rose Argan Oil from Grove Collaborative and save 20% off retail.
Acure Rose Argan Oil is on my list of approved products.
Don’t forget to subscribe to my email list to stay up to date with my latest reviews and recommendations.